Sacred Heart School is a Catholic faith community, pre-school through Grade 8—united with family and parish. We are committed to the mission of:
…nurturing the spirituality within each child,
…preparing each child to be a caring, respectful, well-rounded, and accountable individual capable of making decision based upon gospel values,
…providing opportunities for each child to extend him/herself to those in need, and
…providing a rigorous, comprehensive academic program that will enable each child to develop 21st century learning skills and be prepared for life.
Students, faculty, and parents—all members of the faith community, embrace and live by example, the mission of Sacred Heart School.
- Each child is a unique individual, gifted by God with talents and abilities.
- Each child has spirituality, which can be nurtured and developed through knowledge of God, prayer and service.
- Each child has the ability and the need to become a lifelong learner in a vastly changing world.
- Each child can achieve their highest potential.
- Each child can develop a moral sense of their personal responsibility in shaping the future of society and of the Church.
- Each child is an integral part of the world.
- Each faculty and staff member is essential to the mission of the Catholic Church by modeling a Christian faith community, by celebrating that faith through worship and by serving the people of God.