Sacred Heart School Spring Auction
This year’s spring auction, which is coupled with Friday’s Pasta Dinner and Saturday’s SHS 5K, is taking place online for the first time ever! While we’d love to have you at the events, there is no need to be present to bid on goodies to support Sacred Heart School.
We have great prizes in the mix, including reserved parking & seats at next year’s school concerts, a Cape Cod getaway, autographed sports memorabilia, the prized class gifts from each classroom at Sacred Heart School, and more!
All auction proceeds directly benefit SHS. Here’s how to get in on the action:
1) Go to: http://sacredheartschoolweymouth.org/auction on your mobile device; you will be redirected to our auction on biddingowl.com.
2) Click on Menu/Register (top right corner) and follow the short registration process.
3) To receive Text Message Notifications, enter your telephone number and country under Account Details. You will receive text messages when you’ve been outbid or won an item.
4) Pull up your e-mail, open the e-mail from Bidding Owl and click confirm.
BIDDING (Begins Wednesday, 5/15 at 12 p.m. and ends Saturday, 5/18 at 10:30 a.m.)
1) Go back to http://sacredheartschoolweymouth.org/auction (again, you will be redirected to BiddingOwl) and click on View Items
2) Browse the categories in our auction.
3) Select the item you would like to bid on.
4) Enter your Bid Amount into the field provided.
5) Click Bid, and then Click Confirm Bid.
6) Congratulations! You are the current High Bidder for the item!
7) Next, Click on Set Maximum Bid to choose the maximum amount you are willing to pay for that item, and if someone raises the bid you will automatically outbid them until someone bids above your maximum amount.
8) You can view your Bid Status and Bid History by clicking on My Bids under the top right corner menu.